I have always loved, L-O-V-E, so I’m a sucker for Valentine’s Day. I used to try and pretend that it was pointless, but it makes me smile to see people go out of there way to dote on their loved ones! I’ve got some really special gifts to help everyone out this year. BONUS: This year I included some picks for Galentine’s Day (read this post if you want to know how to throw the best one yet). Make sure you grab these items before the 14th, Valentine’s Day is almost here! Or you can pig out on Oreos and binge watch ‘Friends’ for the 10th time. Both are options I whole-heartedly endorse.
1. V-neck chiffon gown– If you’re going all out this Valentine’s day, THIS is the dress for you. And if you’re not? Get it anyway.
2. Iphone case– This case will always remind you it’s sunny and warm somewhere if you’re still stuck in the winter like me!
3. Loren Hope necklace and earrings– what’s Valentine’s Day without jewelry? The necklace and earrings work well as a set, but are bold enough to stand out by themselves.
4. Chip & Joanna coffee table book– Whenever you fight over the remote over sports or watching yet another ‘Fixer Upper’ re-run, you can read cuddle up with this instead!
5. Ban.do notebook– because your girl is probably really busy, but this notebook will help her stay organized and focused.
6. Heart pillow– the easiest thing to throw on your bed and make it feel cozy.
7. Hunter rain boots– They’re in every gift guide for a reason, they’re the real deal! Plus, I’ve been eyeing these pink ones for a while. These colors are probably next on my list!
8. Velvet envelop clutch– I love how my leopard clutch spices up any outfit. The velvet one is seriously on trend and the perfect color!
9. Capri blue candle– I’m constantly sharing how much I love these. If you haven’t smelled one, you’re missing out!
10. In-Ear headphones– These are such a great price for quality headphones! They sell out quickly, so you can check out other ones here and here.
11. XO cards– Love these adorable greeting cards from Rifle Paper Co. They give a little more personality than a card from the drugstore.
Shop the picks here:
Galentine’s Day Gifts:
1. Girl Tribe– Your entire squad needs one for that bachelorette party coming up.
2. BFF ring– It’s the new take on a friendship bracelet! This cute ring goes with everything.
3. ‘Fries Before Guys’ tee– Never get between a lady and her fries…never.
4. Love is Love mugs– Matching mugs for your and your bestie. Perfect for those early morning convos that require your mandatory cup of coffee.
5. Iphone case– Because we know that wine only brings your friendship closer.
6. Heart sunglasses– For the selfie photo shoot you’ll be having with you new phone case.
7. Dance it out tote– I had to add this in because it immediately reminded me of my favorite tv bff’s: Meredith and Christina from Grey’s Anatomy! When in doubt, dance it out.
8. Kate Spade Tumbler– You promised each other you’d drink more water this year. Now, there’s no excuse!
9. Blonde & Brunette tees– Every blonde needs a brunette. Now you have the tees to prove it.
10. Stemless wine glasses– If the early morning convos made you laugh, then these wine glasses will probably make the best Galentine’s day gift for you and your friends.
11. Hot Dudes Reading You’ll buy it because it’s perfect for that one friend that just popped into your head.
Shop the picks here:
Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day, or both? Let me know below!